NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

14.3.14

Japan - Between Shinto and Techno

































3 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks like you got a lot done while you were there. You visited more landmarks than I ever saw. LOL. Cool. I hope you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Just-a-Peasant, I am not a very skilled photographer, but I think because you have this special relationship to Japan, the pictures touch a cord in you. Japan is such an exciting country for a foreigner, but at the same time really convenient to travel through. It is the perfect mixture of the wish to make everything perfect and sophisticated and a very frisky, introvert, individual asthetic spirit. I don't know how it is there to live, but for guests it is such a friendly, interesting and tolerant society.
    best regards
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael,
    Nice photos. My brother in law just recently came back from a trip to Japan and I was amazed with Japanese culture, obsession with cuteness , mechanized washroom, and of course beautiful Geisha ;

    ReplyDelete