NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

27.8.12

Tel Aviv – Wet Hijab Day

When we arrived yesterday at Tel Aviv airport, I soon realized that taking pictures in Israel wont be a straightforward job. Before officially entering the country, the boarder guard asked me to delete all images on my digital cam, after he understoud that I tried to make a photo of him.
Therefore today on the beach near Jaffa I used the camera with more caution, in particular when a large group of tourists fro m the West-Bank came to enjoy a day at the seaside. I found this Jaffa variant of Baywatch much more inspiring and beautiful than the original.
Wet Hijab Day at Tel Aviv Beach
Wet Hijab Day at Tel Aviv Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment