NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

4.8.10

International Herald Tribune and Sauerkraut

hi michael!!

so sorry to bother you with my bike. wouldnt make it without your help. thank you.

i bought 3 sauerkraut!!! two for my family, and i will eat one today.

i have been thinking on what to write on my thesis in the introduction (separated from the aim), this is the subjects i thought about (and i have written a bit about each):
- thyroid in chernobyl
- thyroid morphology and the hormones
- the mice JF1 and FVB. and the mating and injection.
- gene mapping
- microsatellites
- QTL-analysis

you think this is good? is there something else..
do you want anything from sweden? or the airport?

have a good evening!

/ghazal

................................................................................................

Hi Ghazal, my Dear,

I just got your e-mail while I was contemplating about my own ignorance. I should not leave you so quickly today, I should not make the impression to come around only to screwing in the bike valves.
I should have stay for a bit longer to listen what you propose about the project outline.

In principle it is o.k. what you wrote. I would add something
-- about the specifity of thyroid cancer in exposed children (including developmental steps of this organ during adolescence).
-- general principles of inherited cancer susceptibility and specific cases of inherited susceptibility for acute or chronic radiation effects (like in XP-patients, ATM, NBCCS).

Relax, my dear, I will help you with everything. Don''''''''t worry,enjoy the days with your mom.

If you want to talk now, I"ll stay in the lab till about 10 p.m. (Tel. 31872628 , my mobile battery is down)

Thanks for asking if I like to have something from sweden or the airport. If you can pick-up an "International Herald Tribune" newspaper, this would be fine. Whenever you go to Sweden, bring me something personal, something I would have never thought of.

Take Care

Michael

...............................................................................................

Ghazal, my Dear,

I"ll go home now. Sorry, today I have no funny story to tell you. I hope you don"t mind and you are in good mood anyhow.
If you think I can do something for you (in addition to my duties as a supervisor), please write. But I"m afraid you are to shy.


Sleep well, don"t let obscure doubts bother you at night. You are mighty, you are bright, you are wunderful. Never forget this.

Take Care, my dear.

Michael

................................................................................................

hi michael,

where can they find this newspaper? i will tell them, but dont know if they will find it. have a good night!!

/ghazal

...............................................................................................

Ghazal my Dear,

Dont make to much effort, it is not worth it. Your family probably has a lot of luggage to carry, and they come to see you. Don"t let them search for the newspaper, its not so important. Sometimes the stewardess ask the passengers if somebody wants to read the "International Herald Tribune" on board, but really only if the stewardess offers them and delivers it to their seats. Please don"t ask your family to search for it on the airport.

I hope you all have a nice time and you can show your visitors around town a bit. Hope they got the same nice view from Munich as I got when you guided me around ;-}

Sleep well, in case I don"t hear anything from you the next days, I assume you are very bussy.

Take Care

Michael

PS: Are you serious about 2 packs of Sauerkraut for your family ???? Do you remember when you tried it first time in Unterschleissheim, when I gave you just some single slices to taste ? Maybe you also start with a small portion for your family. I assume they are not used to this type of very traditional food. Give them a chance to discover its taste slowly. Don"t force them to swallow a whole pack at once, same as you are doing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment