NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

3.8.10

Button Front on Mens- and on Ladies Shirts

Ghazal,my Dear,

Are you allright ? I was waiting today to hear you proposing "Lets drive further, does not matter where, just to get away from the dark sky over Munich and find a place further away where the evening sun is shining." You are always very disciplined, Ghazal, you could be a bit more crazy, honestly. I think I was very crazy when I was your age (my poor parents, what they had to go through).

It was a pitty that today you did not even accepted some flowers that I was ready to pick from the field. I got the feeling you were not very happy today at all.

Just to bring you some humor befor you go to bed: I found a nice theory about the reason for the right- and left-handed button-ridge on mens versus ladies shirts: They claim it has the simple reason that men always dressed up themself (would be easier to do it on a right-sided buttons), whereas ladies had their servants helping them to dress and close the buttons on their shirts and dresses. For somebody who stands oposite you and has to do it, it would be easier if the buttons are on the oposite side. This theory is extensively described here:

O.k., I know you might reject this theory arguing that today no lady has servants to help her dress up any more. Well, Ghazal, don"t forget it might equally be relevant for the moment that a lady wants to take off her shirt. And here, servants or not, she can still expect to have some assistance from her partner.
Hope you don"t find my permanent desire for explanations slightly psychopathic and naughty. In this case, I have to apologize. But in general, there is not much else to feel guilty of. Therefore, sleep well, dream with passion, relax and wake up happy again.

Michael

........................................................................................

hi michael,

yes i am disciplined.. always been kind of. i am happy, just did not have energy to go out and pick some flowers. i think the ones we picked before were very nice:)
its an interesting theory this as well, i liked the other theory about the men with the sword.

have a good night and sorry for the bike. did not know it was just a tiny problem.

/ghazal

........................................................................................

Ghazal, my Dear,

I like so much reading some words of you. And it helps to understand. You are fascinating, and a hidden romantic, thats my conclusion when I read that you like the sword-theory. By the way, do you know that the mythological arch-angel Michael was equipped with a sword?

And that he was the ass-h..... who kicked adam and eve out of the garden eden ? Reading about him in Wikipedia one gets the feeling he was like the head of the police force, absolute inhuman.

I hope you don"t draw any conclusions from this, my Dear, Sleep well

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment