NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

4.6.10

Roots reach out for Water in Desert Land

I was naive enough to think, that my feelings for you, Ghazal, can be silenced just by a 5 days escape to Berlin. But all the impressions of this shining city, its laughter and attractions and its mind-blasting images crumbled into dust as soon as I was back and saw you again for a few seconds. How could I assume, that anything can outshine the attractions of your dark, cool hair and the magic shine of your eyes. There is a too strong force that keeps all my thoughts occupied with your image. There is now simple measure to domesticate this force, as I now understand, it can not be cheated with other impressions and it can not be stoped by rational arguments. What is the source of your power, Ghazal, are you a goddess, or do you use black magic ?

I tried to erase your image from my mind with impressions, that usually act strongly. I went to see Nefertiti in Berlins Old Museum, the egyptian queen that is still considered the most beautiful woman since 3500 years. But later I trapped myself in the act of trying to find in Nefertitis white colourless pupils a trace of the blue shine that always makes me breathless when I look into your eyes, Ghazal. Oddly enough, I first had to meet somebody as you to question that a bust without blue eyes under dark hair has any chance to be considered really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment